Genomic Testing Center
Taking the time to balance your physical and mental state can result in delaying or even reversing the internal and external effects of aging. The goal of integrative medicine is to remove unhealthy habits which results in preventing future permanent damage to the body and mind. Through a series of genomic testing, as well as physical and mental tests we are able to discover abnormalities and genetic markers that could cause physical and mental diseases.
Genomic Testing and Physiology Markers
Advanced Cardiovascular Biomarkers:
- ApoB, ApoA-1, Lp(a), sd-LDL-cholesterol, and other lipid testing
- HDL-mapping (Boston Heart Labs)
- Inflammatory markers: hsCRP, Fibrinogen, IL6, IL13a, Lp-PLA2, MPO, TNF-alpha and others.
- Genomic Testing: Factor V, Factor II, MTHFR 677,1298, ApoE, SLCO1B1, PGx for Plavix, Coumadin and others.
- beta-CTx (bone turnover marker), PTH
- CBC, Comprehensive Metabolic panels, Folate, B12, MMA, 25-OH-Vit D, Uric Acid, UA, Homocysteine (HCY), Omega-3Index (EFA), FFA, TG, Heavy Metal analysis
IGRA (TB testing)
Advanced testing for Lyme Disease:
- Western Blot (including band 31)
PCR for Babesia, Bartonella, Ehrlichia, Anaplasma + other tick borne
CD57, C4a, CD56, Mycotoxin analysis
Metabolic & Genomic:
- Pharmacogenomics (PGx) -P450 metabolism pathways
- 3-Dimensional Diabetes Screening (HbA1c, Glucose, Insulin, Anti GAD, …
- ANA, RF, Anti-CCP, coQ10, others
- RBC Zn, Mg, Cu, urine Iodine, other
- Provoked DMSA urine analysis for heavy metals
- Functional Analysis of Methylation Pathway (DDI)
- Telomere Length Testing (a way to measure Biological Age)
- Early CDT Lung (lung cancer marker)
- ColoSentry & ColoVantage (colon and rectal cancer markers)
- Breast Cancer markers (coming soon)
- Prostate Health Index (PHI/PSA), PCA3
- Ca 125, CEA, CA 19.9, others.
- Thyroid functions: hsTSH, f-T3, f-T4, rT3, TPO, TG-ab, TSI, Se, I, Ferritin and Fe.
- Gonadal Hormones: Testosterone, Estrogens, Progesterone, DHEA-s, SHBG, others
- Adrenal function: Cortisol mapping, PRL, others
- Blood, Serum and Saliva testing available (home kits)
- We prescribe the WTS (SRT3) protocols for Wilson’s Syndrome